Friday, February 19, 2010

In case there was ever any doubt...

Wonderfully Supportive Husband sure knows how to treat a lady. Today the UPS truck backed down the driveway and left a very large, very heavy box on our doorstep. It was covered in tape with red letters that said DO NOT OPEN !  SET ENCLOSED! Audrey will understand my dilemma at hand.. I am a rule follower. But how am I to know what's inside if I DO NOT OPEN! Curiosity got the best of me and as WSH came downstairs he said Merry Christmas, sorry it's a little late.  Check it out:

I know it's hard to see but that's an 8 piece set of All Clad Copper Core Cookware and my messy living room.  WOW! These pans are so beautiful and so heavy and just so darn wonderful!   I can't wait to try them out. As a little bonus inside each box came a little brochure with a special recipe by Guess Who?


I am so excited!!! One more shiny pic:


See you soon!

LIZ--Come get your new (gently used) pans!!!  And THANK YOU WSH (mwuahhhh) big kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment