Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who is coming to town? Not Santa.. Cookie Monster!

Yep, getting ready for the great baking adventure that will span about 10 days. Here's the prep shot:

Pay no attention to that junk in the background.. no I haven't taken the lamps up yet, and my kitchen is littered with jackets and scarves because it's cold! I don't think you can see it in this photo but my Kitchen Aid is a Diamond edition with my name engraved on it, Thanks to WSH from years ago. I have a photo of the engraving but it has my reflection and it was late and bad lighting and I was doing Sandy Dynamis... oh ok... i'll post it, just remember all those caveats!


See? Made Exclusively for Sally Morris. I feel special. I hope my cookies are special too. This is something I want to pass on to the next or next-next generation, because I know it will last that long. Any takers?  The one known around these parts as The Professor will be the first recipient of cookies. As always, the standard rules apply, Sir. :)  (He knows what that means)

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment